Friday, May 22, 2009

ITS A BOY!





















Brayden Michael Benson
6 lb. 5 ounce
18 inches long


Our precious baby boy arrived on January 20, 2009 at 8:19 pm!! He was 6 lbs. 5 ounce and 18 inches long.

Mommy was induced at 8 am and had a relatively easy day of labor...only dilating to 2 with mild contractions until Dr. Gaio broke my water around 6:30 pm. I wanted to wait to have the epidural until I had enough pain, but once my water broke I went from 4 to complete in less than an hour leaving an epidural out of the question. Trust me.. I begged for something but no such luck the little man came naturally after 20 minutes of pushing at 8:19 pm!! We all did great, thanks to Daddy, my coach!! Dr. Gaio said I ws lucky that I was induced or I may have delivered halfway down the hill because of how quickly I progressed!


We stayed in the hospital for 2 nights because of the time of day we delivered and living in Big Bear. We then stayed our first night at Aunt Deb's because we had an appointment at the pediatrician's early. We brought Brayden to his new home on Friday and really enjoyed our time with him...we are so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy baby boy! We love you Brayden!!

No comments:

Post a Comment