We started off Rob's 6-week summer vacation with a trip to the river. It was Brayden's second trip to the river, but his first time on the boat!
To start the trip we had a few tire issues...first on the way to the river Rich and Cassy had to change a tire on both the Tahoe and the trailer they were towing. Next, while getting ready to put the boat in the water, the tire to that trailer had to be changed! Rob changing it in 110+ degree heat!
Brayden was excited for his first boat ride and dip in the river...first he had to get ready....watch out Maverick!!! Those glasses and the mohawk are the best!!

My first boat ride and they let me drive!!! Look at my face, I thought they were nuts too!
He absolutely loved the boat! He would kick, coo and sleep...we couldn't have asked for anything better!
Floating with the family!!
Needless to say everyone, especially Brayden, had a great time!!
I thought I posted but it's not showing up so if it shows up later that may qualify me as a stalker.
ReplyDeleteCute pics!! I love the one of Brayden and Rob playin and also the one of Brayden in his sunglasses. Too cute!!!
Nice tire iron! Rob looks like he has it under control. We like Braydn's mohawk it is going to drive the girls nuts. We are jealous we need some r&r instead of working on the bathroom.
ReplyDelete